heading

Dog Slut

 It is a wonderful autumn morning. The sun rises slowly and there are still strips of morning fog on ground-level. I run with my Weimaraner dog Loki along our way who has become a routine since many years... next to my sneakers I wear only a tiny top - no bra - and an ultra-small skirt. I love to flash my naked ass and even more my shaved and pierced cunt to random passer byes... mainly because of the piercings with their tugging I'm every day fairly wet before I have made my first ten paces.
Me... ah yes... let me introduce myself... Chaniffa is my name and I am a tall nordish lady, long limbed, slim but not petite (1m90 = 6'4", 70kg = 140 pounds), mostly legs, with a small firm bubble-butt, well trained stomach, big (not too big though) proud tits, very long nipples (pierced), large areolas, a rectangular face dominated by very large, aquamarine-blue eyes (my friends tease me by saying I'm a BESM-BBSW having come alive [BigEyesSmallMouth - BigBreastSmallWaist]) who give my face a look of surprise and astonishment. My platinum-blond straight hair, thrown up along the center parting, only cut the slightest since my childhood reaches to my ankles by now. My always wet quim, as you already know, is completly hairless (laser depilated long ago), my inner and outer labias are pierced, the inner ones even stretched, and my larger than normal clit *giggle*... yes I'm BIG aren't I... *bubbling laughter* is pierced too.
Loki takes quickly up my scent and with his lolling tongue he seems to grin at me. I grin back... we both know what awaits us...
Loki... Loki is a Weimaraner... a very good looking Weimaraner.... 75cm (30inches) tall and weighing 35kg (70 pounds) which doesn't fit the breeding standards... but for me it hasn't too. I just love him the way he is.
While we are both eagerly running to our special place memories surface, especially the memory how I became a dog slut...
When we got our first dog, a Dalmatian we baptized Spotty, I was 20 years old... no... it was after the break-up with Detlev my first boy-friend and lover... I was still 19 and completely over-sexed...
... a dreaming smile crosses my face... I haven't changed THAT much in the last eleven years...
... and for obvious reasons it came natural to walk the dog. Being an early bird the first walk was my duty.
So I took Spotty for my morning run to vent my anger and frustration over the recent break-up with Detlev, who is the same age than me (but that is an other story worth a tale on its own). The moment we reached the woods I remarked a stringy wetness between my legs which made me stop instantly. Shoving my hand in my shorts and stare at my blood-smeared hand when I draw her back.
"Oh great! I completely forgot that my days begin..." I chastise myself and contort my eyes while I shake my blood-smeared hand.
A sudden licking let me jerk back my hand. "Hey... Spotty... what shall this mean..." I spit at our family dog. Spotty wiggles like crazy his tail and grins at me as only Dalmatians can, baring in part his teeth what other people consider already as a menace. I can't help but laugh. "Yes... yes... for you this seems to be very funny indeed."
I smirk and look down to check how bad it is... At this moment Spotty dashes between my legs and starts to lick frantically my blood soaked crotch. "Whaaat..."
I loose my balance and crash to the ground. Before I'm able to take breath or try to sit up, his nose is pressed up against my blood-soaked, shorts covered cunt. Spotty licks at the material. But I can feel the heat even through that.
Dizzy from the fall I need a moment to come to my senses again. I open my mouth to shout at him when the wonderful feelings the tongue of this very same dog provokes in my loins reach me... stir a fire in me... that flares irrepressible... renders me motionless by the desire that makes me tremble. From that first touch, I'm powerless to stop him.
I can't stay angry at Spotty but start to enjoy his tongue. Soon I'm whimpering, humping my now in dog-spit soaked still shorts-clad quim at his eager snout. I can feel the heat of his tongue penetrate to my skin. He tilts his head and noses at my underwear. We both crave for more and so I only moan in appreciation as the nimble dog sneaks his tongue past my shorts and undies and reaches my bare flesh... The wet and muscular flesh slips in between my pussy lips for rash, penetrating licks, each one goes deeper than the one before. I spread my legs for him wantonly, letting out a surprised but pleasured cry. His tongue teases against my clitoris. The pleasure pearl swells and throbs from his hot tongue. My pussy grows heavy as the juices begin flowing. He noses deeper.
Groggy from lust I gasp. "Wai... wait... doggy... let me help you..." With that I strip my shorts and panties and also my t-shirt, lay back and open my long legs to give Spotty free access to my treasures...
The long hot tongue plunges into the throbbing depths of my womanly folds. A wet nose pressing against my clitoris with just enough pressure to send a wave of sensation through me. If I had to make it stop, I couldn't. Never have I felt such pleasure before. My hands kneed my ample breasts, pinch my nipples who are so long... I can do nothing but lay there and take it. Have no other choice but to lift my hips to the hungry mouth... and no other choice but to give Spotty more access. A change of angle from his head, then his tongue is thrusting up inside of me. My hips move as if they have a mind of their own... riding his tongue as he plunges it in me. I feel as if I'm going out of my mind. But he just presses deeper. His nose moist against my throbbing clit. His tongue rubbing deep in me, lapping at a very sensitive spot. Slow and hard. Then faster. And faster. My hips thrust upward and my pussy takes his tongue even deeper.
I have no other choice but to yield to the earth shattering orgasm that hits me. I explode... A sharp cry out... then wave... after wave... of body numbing, bone deep... ecstasy. Spotty just keeps going, not letting me come down. Spasms shake through me, over and over. My body hold in the throws orgasm after orgasm twitches uncontrollable... gush after gush spurts out soaks the dogs head in my abundant juices... but he doesn't back away... quite the contrary... laps even more eagerly... laps up every bit of my juices...
Still helpless trashing around in my last orgasm I'm not able to offer any resistance as Spotty suddenly mounts my front. While he slobbers over my growing tits with nipples already larger than the norm his hot slimy and cum dripping rod desperately stabs my nether-region for an entrance...
Nearly out of force I'm finally able to raise my head. "Stop..." I try to command the Dalmatian with my voice still week from the strain of my orgasms. "... sto..." Not able to finish the word Spotty has dashed his tongue in my mouth... to stunned by the new sensations this nimble tongue provokes in me I freeze to a still... long enough for Spottys bright red rod to finally find his mark. My eyes nearly pop out, I throw my head back, arch my body and with that even help the sudden penetration. Spotty takes his chance and grabs me firmly around the hips hammering his penis in fast short strokes deeper and deeper in me. I wail as Spotty's thick doggy cock is slammed deep into my tight cunt. Never have I had anything so large inside me before. His cock begins growing within me. And keeps on growing. I start to worry that he is going to rip me open.
He is hard as a brick and hot, burning hot. Spotty continues to thrust with all his might inside of me. The pace is so much quicker than a man's. And it feels so different. My body relaxes as the pleasure rides high throug me. His hot cock is heaven... making my pussy throb around him. He pounds himself into me, his nails digging into the soil around us as he goes harder and harder.
I can't help it any longer and my lust-driven body takes over. My hips answer each stroke of the dog, help bury the hotter than human rod sink deeper and deeper. I'm struggling to cope with the ferocity of Spotty's animistic thrusting. Squelching sounds, Spottys gasping and my low moaning fill the air.
The new sensations and large cock within me are too much. A loud cry of pleasure echos through the woods as I climax for my dog lover. It is an even better orgasm than the one he licked me to before. I lay across the floor weak and trembling.
Then I notice something larger smacking against me with each thrust. Not knowing anything about how to mate with a dog, I don't realize what it is. His knot!
It is thrust inside of me with a mighty push from Spotty. I let out a cry from the pain. What doesn't stop Spotty. The brute animal that he is is lost in his own lust, with only one goal in his mind.... reaching satisfaction.
Merciless his slams into me never stopping his fast rhythm. Tears running free I slowly become adjusted to the large knot within me. The dog licks my sweaty breasts and neck, licks up my tears and takes any opportunity to lick my tongue, my very long tongue who I'm offering him freely, eager for his dripping slobber. My tongue piercing attracts especially his attention. The whole depravity of this act now fuels my lust to a white hot flame. Pleasure and pain mix together... my young flesh ripples and shudders beneath Spotty's jackhammer assault.
It is the most beautiful thing I have ever felt, it feels like he is reaching into my cervix, he is so huge and deep... a mind blowing climax shakes me anew as I take all of his wonderful cock deep into my cunt and I grind my hips up to him, my pussy closes around his fantastic knot who is nearly tearing me in two, and I lock my heels behind him.
Spotty rams himself so hard into me I can feel his balls slapping my ass, which by now is dripping with his pre-cum and my own juices. I'm so wet, all I can hear is squishy sounds as he madly pumps away.
Suddenly he stops his mad pounding, holding me tight in his vice like grip. Spittle dribbles on my hot flesh and our eyes lock. I feel his abdomen vibrate... and then suddenly hot spurts hit my innermost being... burning hot.
"OH HEAVEN YESSSS!" I yell as a further even more explosive climax is set off by Spotty's incredible ejaculation. With fluttering eyelids his spurting hot dog cum sends me from orgasm to orgasm, spittle runs free from my mouth gone slack while my body is stricken by heavy spasms... Each of his spurts provokes a heavy gush on my own. I'm so full of his sperm that it is flooding down my ass and puddling on the floor, mixing with my own abundant fluids already gathering there. I have completely lost any control... any sense of time... captured in the bliss of ultimate lust...
The nudging of a wet nose and the licking of a very wet tongue over my face bring me back to reality. Still dizzy I have difficulties to orient myself, get my senses and I need several moments till I'm finally able to sit up.
"Ohhhh Spotty!" with great affection I hug him and offer willingly my tongue and mouth to his slobbering tongue... I even go so far as to kissing him back and running my tongue-tip along the full length of his tongue back in his snout. Not repulsed at all by the typical smell of a dog-snout. "You are simple the best!"
Little did I know at this time that Spotty and I have had a witness, two to be correct, of our first intimate contact... Miss Paulene Fricke and her Border Collie Cassidy...
Tags
Dog, Bi, Lesbian, Teen, Lesbians, Teens, Dogsex, Malebeast, Nc, Couple, Ape, Rape, Oral, Incest, Hetero, Voyeur, Group, Horse, 1st, Masturbation, Anal, Bondage, Fantasy, Horsesex, Domination, Orgy, Sm, Reluctance, Bisexual, Watersport, Monkey, Sci-fi, Dogrape, Exhib, Bdsm, Wife, Celebs, Gay, Wolf, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliation, Romantic, Gangbang,