heading

My First Experience

My name is Jenny and I'm married to Tony. We are both in our early thirties, Tony is just over 6 feet, I'm 5' 7” tall, though when I wear my five inch “fuck me” heels I can just about look him in the eyes. I am slim, and think my long legs and trim bum are my best features. Tony begs to differ and reckons my 36DD tits and pierced nipples are my best assets. I like to keep my pussy smoothly shaved and for the last couple of years Tony has been smooth too. We usually shave each other, which always ends up with a good hard fuck. With his prick and balls hairless not only is it much more pleasant when I suck his cock but I think it makes his 8 inch prick look larger. Since before we married he has regularly photographed and videoed me naked. Posing for photo sessions, videoing me stripping, using vibrators and dildos or performing sex acts with just about anything which will fit in my cunt. Over the years we have built up a large collections of photos and videos, both of me solo and him fucking me. A couple of years ago we discovered SH, avidly reading the stories, both turned on by the things people described. Up until then we'd always refrained from doing things outdoors, but the stories gave us some ideas and we went out a few times and he photographed me naked in a field or some woods, up in the Brecon Beacons where I spent most of an afternoon naked, laying in the sun, then being videoed while masturbating. As usual on our days out we ended up having a long leisurely shag and though the chances of being caught were remote it was still a thrill. I found the idea of being seen arousing and told Tony, though I was unsure how I'd react if I was actually caught. Anyway we were always careful so it was unlikely to happen. It was a rare hot sunny day last summer and we went out. We were going out on our most daring photo session yet. Tony wanted to do some upskirt shots and had persuaded me to wear an almost indecently short, white denim miniskirt, only about 12 inches long, with a thin stretch vest top which moulded to my tits, my perky nipples poking out. I'd bought the skirt and only worn it in the house during a photo session and in the garden with a bikini. I felt very daring going out in it, particularly as after a little more persuasion I'd agreed to go out not only braless but without any panties too. He didn't tell me where we were going, just that it was a surprise. Instead of heading out into the country he drove into the city centre and parked on the top floor of a multi storey car park. The top floor was deserted which gave me the opportunity to build up my confidence, squatting next to the car with my legs open, displaying my cunt to him while he snapped away. Lifting my top, flashing my tits, bending over the wall, skirt hitched up, bum uncovered, my increasingly wet pussy visible. We descended the stairs, Tony taking pictures up my skirt, of my naked cunt, as I walked down the stairs, or stopped on a landing with my legs apart or one foot on the handrail. We didn't see anyone until the final flight when a guy suddenly appeared and got an good look at my pussy before I had a chance to close my legs. Even then he could still see up my skirt and I felt myself blush. If it hadn't been for him smiling and giving me a wink I'd have insisted on going back to the car. I was a bit embarrassed but that was nothing compared to how excited I felt especially when Tony told me that top of my gash and my shaven mound had been visible the whole time from below. We hurried across the road to the park, found a bench in a fairly quiet area, and I sat with my legs apart, holding my cunt open, fingering myself, while he sat on the bench opposite and videoed me, with people passing a few yards behind me, oblivious to the fact that I was playing with myself. I was close to orgasm when Tony whispered urgently that someone was approaching the bench from the path. I thought I stopped masturbating before he noticed what I was doing, crossed my legs tugging my skirt down hiding my pussy. With hindsight I think he'd guessed I was doing something because he sat on the opposite end of the bench from Tony, openly looking at me. I looked over at Tony for guidance, who seemed to be indicating that I should uncross my legs. The guy was still watching me, not in a nasty or pervy way, but sort of expectantly. Tony stood up and strolled over to some trees and shrubs about 15 yards away. He indicated from behind the guy that he wanted me to flash him, holding up his camcorder as he moved behind a thick shrub almost hidden. I'd been thinking about being caught by the guy in the multi storey whilst playing with myself and how exciting I'd found it exposing my pussy. I think I read somewhere that exhibitionism is many women's fantasy. It had been a secret one of mine which probably explains how what started off with an up-skirt photo session had turned into a situation where I was willingly exposing my sex to a stranger. I couldn't resist doing it again, this time deliberately. I uncrossed my legs, probably giving him a quick flash of my gash, then sat with my knees together, trying to judge his reaction. He gave me a nice smile, glanced to left and right, before leaning forward. I took that as a positive signal, and parted my legs slightly until I was certain he could see my slit. He bent further forward, I opened my legs wider, the skirt stretched taut across my thighs. I could feel my juices trickling from my pussy as I became more aroused, I wanted to touch myself and masturbate while he watched. Other than Tony videoing from behind the shrub we were alone, I decided to risk playing with myself. I lifted my bum and tugged the skirt from under me, pulling it up to my hips and spread my legs wider. His eyes were on my pussy. I felt confident and in control and called over to him and asked if he wanted to watch me masturbating. He nodded and croaked “Yes” I moved slightly, twisting towards where Tony was, lifted one foot onto the bench, moved my other foot opening my legs as wide as I comfortably could. I smiled to myself as I noticed him discreetly rearranging his trousers, failing to hide his hard on. I reached down and slowly ran two fingers along my wet slit to my clitoris. I stroked my clitoris, slowly easing back the hood until the red, engorged bud popped out. I pulled my top up, uncovering my tits and teased my nipples with one hand, the fingers of my other holding my cunt open, brazenly displaying my wet pink sex to him. My nipples stiffened, my clit a hard bump under my hand as I slipped three fingers into my hole and began to masturbate. I closed my eyes, my breathing quickened, I moved my fingers faster, pressing my hand against my clit. I could feel the first signs of an impending orgasm building and slipped my fourth finger into my slippery hole, moaning quietly as I felt my cunt stretch to take all four fingers. At that moment I heard a mobile phone ringing, opened my eyes, saw the guy reaching into his pocket to answer it. A brief conversation. He finished the call looked at me apologetically “The wife. I've got to go” he explained as he left, leaving me frustrated and a little annoyed. I stood, tidied myself called over to Tony that I was horny as hell and wanted to go out into the country. He drove us to a layby a few miles away, next to a bridge with steps leading down to a disused canal. By the time he'd picked up his Camcorder, locked the car and followed me down the steps, I'd taken off my skirt and top and was on the canal path naked. I handed him my clothes and then strolled along the path, turning to face him several times, rubbing my dripping pussy, until I reached a spot where we'd been before. A grassy area, partly screened by trees and bushes, near the next bridge. I couldn't wait any longer, I desperately needed to masturbate and cum. I could see part of the bridge, no one in sight, as I lay on the grass, opened my legs and slipped my fingers into my hole and began to finger fuck my wet gaping fuck hole. I saw Tony with his Camcorder videoing me. Closed my eyes, relaxing, spreading my legs wider, sliding my fingers deeper into my cunt, whilst using my other hand to frig my aroused and excited clitoris. My fingers sliding in and out of my wet hole, the vigorous attention I was giving my clit soon had me gasping and moaning. I heard Tony tell me someone was watching from the bridge. To far gone to care or stop, I ignored him, continuing to masturbate, my arousal increasing, knowing I was being watched again. I felt the warm glow spreading from my pussy, the lovely tingling sensation I get just before I climax. I gasped I was going to cum, began thrusting my cunt hard against my fingers, climaxing moments later with a loud, satisfied moan. I still had my eyes shut, my fingers, caressing my engorged clitoris when I heard Tony groan he was cumming and felt his spunk splatter my tits and face. Judging from the shaky video when we watched it later he had been wanking most of the time, but there were some clear shots of me masturbating and the guy leaning over the bridge, watching me. After we'd both cum, I gave the guy a wave as we left and walked back along the canal path naked, only dressing when we reach the steps back up to the car. That night we talked about what we'd done, how exciting it had been, talked about how things could have been different, both regretting that Tony had only wanked over me instead of fucking me. Still on a high we fucked and afterwards I told Tony that I wished he'd invited the guy down to watch more closely. He didn't answer immediately then said that rather than have him watch me masturbate, he'd wanted to invite him to fuck me. It was something we'd talked about before, when reading stories on here, but in a general way, finding the idea exciting but neither suggesting we go further. It was my turn to remain silent, thinking before telling him that if I'd fancied the guy, I'd have had sex with him. We talked more about it, Tony’s stiffening cock revealing he was as excited by the idea of me enjoying sex with another man, as I by then was. I wanted to be fucked by another guy and Tony was more than happy to let me. The decision made, it was just a matter of finding the opportunity and taking that step. The main problem was how to go about it. Tony suggested placing and Ad, which didn't appeal to me. I enjoy being naked and having sex outdoors and found the idea of being fucked by complete strangers more exciting and arousing, than something prearranged. I got my way, we went out a couple more times without having any luck, then because of the weather, it delayed anything outdoors until this year. I didn't completely waste the winter and spring, that day out had revealed an exhibitionist streak in me. I had a selection of sexy clothing which I'd only ever worn in the house to dress up for sex or to be videoed stripping. It was my idea to go out late night shopping wearing increasingly revealing clothes. The first times I wore a minidress, which rode up high enough to reveal my stocking tops and flash my panties, just testing the water, see what I could get away with and gauge the risks and reactions of guys. Tony followed and from several yards away, discretely filmed me with his phone, while I flashed, at the guys who followed me, most pretending not to look. There weren't so many staff about late at night, the risk of being caught actually added to the thrill I got flashing. Over the next few months we went out once or twice a month, me wearing more revealing clothing, no panties or bra after the first two or three times. I got more daring each time, flashing more and for longer, taking more risks. We had a break before Christmas when I had several piercings. I had larger nipple rings inserted and in addition had my clit hood and Labia pierced. A black pearl dangling from the clit ring touches my clitoris and a row of four rings either side of my fuck hole to draw attention to my pussy and allows me to put a finger through each ring and pull my cunt wide open. It was well into the New Year before we ventured out late night shopping again. I wore a very short mini skirt with no panties as usual, 5 inch heels, a sheer, see-thru top and jacket to cover my tits if necessary. I started by stretching to reach things off shelves, letting the jacket fall open, exposing my tits to couple of youngish guys, before turning and stretching higher, the skirt rising, revealing the curve of my bum cheeks to them. I grabbed an item, and bent over the trolley, my bum completely uncovered. Unsurprisingly, they started following me. With my back to them I reached between my legs, walking slowly along the aisle towards Tony, rubbing my large clitoris, drawing the hood back leaving it poking out. I stopped, turned slightly towards them, smiling as I stretched for something on the top shelf again. The front of the skirt rose up and from their expressions they could clearly see the top of my slit and the clit jewellery between my legs with the black pearl nestling against my swollen clitoris. I let them have a good look before leading them to the frozen food department, where I bent forward looking in a freezer letting the skirt ride up a little. I had a quick look up and down the aisle. Tony, phone in hand one end, the two guys, by some cabinets, almost behind me, no one else. As usual I was becoming more excited and aroused. I could feel my heart thumping, sex juices seeping from my pussy as I leant further forward, legs together, feeling the skirt rising, exposing the top of my thighs, then the curve of my buttocks. A little further and they could see my bum crack too. I glanced at Tony who had moved closer, he gave me a nod of encouragement. I took a deep breath, parted my legs, raising one foot off the floor as I bent further forward. I could feel the cold air on my wet pussy and knew they could see my cunt and shivered with excitement. I stretched further, as if reaching for something. Bent at the waist, head almost level with the top off the freezer, bare bum and pussy completly exposed the first I knew that the two guys were next to me was when one spoke, asking if I needed a hand. I randomly chose something, pointing at it. He reached for a bag frozen veg, his other hand resting on my back, then sliding lower onto my bare bum, his fingers tracing my bum crack. I didn't move, excited by what he was doing. From the corner of my eye noticing Tony watching, then moving out of sight behind me as the guys fingers slipped between my legs, touching my anus. I gasped, told him not to bother with the thing he was reaching for, putting my foot back down on the floor, still bent over the freezer, my legs parting almost involuntarily, giving him access to my cunt. As he stood he moved his hand between my legs, forcing them further apart, making me moan quietly when he pushed two or three fingers into my soaking cunt. It was only when he began to move them in and out, finger fucking me that I regained my senses, shocked that I'd gone further than I'd intended or thought myself capable of. I stood up, taking his hand, removing his fingers from my pussy, reluctantly telling him I thought he'd given me enough of a “hand”. By then they'd realised Tony was with me and what we were doing. There was still no one around and when they asked me to stand between them, with the skirt hitched up to my waist I was to turned on to say No. Standing with my legs apart, I had a chance to look at them more closely, early twenties, quite nice looking. I let them finger and rub my pussy for over minute while Tony recorded it on his phone. I was feeling incredibly horny, desperate to be fucked and I realised this was the opportunity I'd been waiting for, except that there were two of them, rather than the one guy we'd always assumed would fuck me when the chance occurred. We had to stop when someone passed the end of the aisle and stopped to look what we were doing. I pulled the skirt down, covering myself, telling them to wait while I spoke to Tony. Before I had a chance to say anything Tony said “You want them both to fuck you don’t you?” I nodded “Can I?” He grinned his agreement and I hurried over to them and told them to wait outside the supermarket if they wanted to fuck me. They went to one checkout we went to another to pay for the things I'd randomly put in the trolley. They followed us to our car, we dumped the shopping in the back of our estate car. I took off my jacket, pulling my top over my head as I got in the back with them. Tony drove us to an industrial estate a few miles away. Sitting between them, I'd unzipped them and got their cocks out before we even left the car park. Taking a cock in each hand I started wanking them, lifting my legs over theirs, spreading them wide. Tony turned on the interior lights, adjusted the rear view mirror, looking in it frequently, watching the two guys, hands between my legs, fingering my cunt and playing with my tits. It was about 2am, the roads well lit, frequent stops for traffic lights. A Saturday night, still quite a lot of traffic, mostly taxis. Their cocks were average sized 6 or 7 inches, both of them quite thick. We'd only been driving for a minute or two before I decided to suck one. Wriggling on to my side I took a cock between my lips, drawing his length into my mouth and began to suck him off, while the other guy raised one of my legs pushing all his fingers into my sex juice drenched pussy. We'd gone through several sets of lights and were stopped again. I'd moved onto my knees, bum up, head down, mouth full of cock, sucking avidly, my cunt stuffed full of fingers, the guys thumb pressed firmly against my anus. I could hear loud voices from outside and ignored them, until suddenly the guy fingering me, pressed his thumb harder against my anus, broke through the muscle resistance, pushing it up my arse. I gasp in surprise, stopped cocksucking, raised my head and realised that the voices were coming from a minibus, stopped in the next lane, several guys, looking down at me, gesticulating and shouting. I did the first thing that I thought of, lowered the window so I could hear their filthy suggestions and requests for me to join them in the minibus. I shouted back I'd love to but had plenty, but perhaps another time, grinned at them, gave them a wave as the lights changed to green. We went straight on, they turned off. Later I realised that I should have told them to follow us, a sign of my inexperience. I lowered my head and took the cock back in my mouth and continued sucking, having got over the initial surprise of taking the thumb up my arse, now enjoying the pleasurable sensations building as I realised I could feel his fingers almost touching his thumb through my cunt walls. The combination of his fingers in my pussy and thumb in my arse was bringing me closer and closer to cumming I had to stop sucking and came as we reached the industrial estate, absolutely gagging for one of them to fuck me, desperate to feel a cock inside my pussy. Tony parked behind one of the units, turned to watch me now sitting up holding their cocks, telling them I needed fucking. Tony suggested we lowered the back seats to give us more room so they could fuck me. I'd have preferred to have done it outside but it was close to freezing. I got out and while Tony and the guys quickly folded the seats I took off my skirt, dropped it on the front seat with my other clothes before climbing in the back naked, with the two guys. I finally thought to ask their names. Mark and Gareth they told me, so much classier to at least know the names of the guys who were about to fuck me, even if I had only just met them, don't you think. With Tony watching and trying to video the action on his phone, from the front, I pulled their jeans and boxers down, climbed on top of Mark, the one who'd had his thumb up my arse, and while he held his erection aimed at my cunt I lowered myself onto him until I felt the tip of his cock touch my hole. Gripping my labia piercings I pulled my cunt wide open and sank down, moaning as his thick cock entered me. Close to full penetration I released the rings, took the final inch or so and began to ride his cock. Hanging on to the front seat with one hand, the fingers of my other hand stroking my clit, we fucked. I was so highly aroused when he began thrusting into me I climaxed again, grinding my cunt against him, begging him to cum inside me. He continued lifting me up, ramming his cock in harder and faster for another three or four minutes making me cum again, before I felt him tense, slam his cock into my receptive cunt, then groan as he shot his load of milky spunk deep inside me . I lay on top of him, his softening prick slowly slipping from my hole until I heard Tony advising Gareth to fuck me from behind. Gareth lifted me up, onto my knees. I could feel Marks cum seeping from my fuck hole, running down my thighs, as I again pulled my pussy open, wiggled my bum, offering my cunt to Gareth to fuck. I love being taken from behind, nice deep penetration, but the back of the car wasn't ideal. He slid his cock into my sodden cunt, bent over me with his chest almost touching my back. He started fucking me, his balls slapping my clit with each thrust, but it wasn't very comfortable for either of us. After a few minutes I told him to stop so I could lay on my back and we fucked with him on top, me wrapping my legs around him, pulling him into my sex. It was fortunate he didn't have a girlfriend or wife because his thick cock really stretched my cunt and when I came I dug my nails into his flesh and dragged them down his back leaving him with a line of scratches. He ejaculated moments after my orgasm, three or four heavy spurts, mingling with the remains of the cum already inside me. He pulled out, Tony told me to cover my pussy, put my feet up on the seats, spread my legs and hold my cunt open while he videoed my first creampie with other men. He filmed me until most of their spunk had dribbled out and I'd used my fingers to pull out more, by which time Mark and Gareth had dressed. I put my top and skirt back on, got in the front and we dropped them off on our way home, getting Gareth's mobile number on the way. We didn't get upstairs to our bedroom. Tony had me stripped, on my back on the sofa, his head between my legs licking me pussy, his tongue probing my wet spunky hole before he fucked me. It was only afterwards that we talked about what had happened, how much we'd both enjoyed it and agreeing that we'd do it again. We went out late night shopping several more times over the next three or four months. I flashed quite a few guys, once with a metal butt plug in my bum, with the handle sticking out visible below the hem of the micro kilt I was wearing. Maybe we were unlucky but I either didn't fancy them or when I suggested going somewhere to fuck, to ones I did fancy they bottled it. We met Mark and Gareth a couple of times and whilst I enjoyed them fucking me it didn't have the same spontaneity like the first time. The sheer debauchery, for want of a better word, of picking up total strangers, letting them fuck me, while Tony watched and him going down on me followed by a great fuck when we got home thrilled and excited me most. I craved doing something similar again. I watched the video of what I'd done in the supermarket followed by Mark and Gareth fucking me, dozens of times, masturbating while I did so, having some wonderful orgasms but also getting increasingly frustrated. It wasn't until the fine weather a couple of months back that I was finally able to indulge myself again, this time outdoors. That I guess is another story so I'll finish here. Hope you enjoyed my story.