heading

The Long D....

I was only going about 4 miles an hour over the speed limit when this jerk on a motorcycle pulled me over. It couldn’t have happened at a worse time. I was stone-cold broke and unemployed. Plus, my hair was an absolute disaster.

The fact is, I’d recently been fired from my job. My boss had chased me round his desk for two years till I eventually let him start fucking me. I didn’t even get a raise, just a lot of uncomfortable schtupping on top of his desk. There’s just no way the amount of anal I gave to that ingrate wasn’t worth a promotion or two. I used to have to bite down on his spare tie to help me handle with the pain.

So one day he calls me into his office, gives me one last poke up the butt and tells me that his wife had found out about our little dalliance and he was going to have to fire me. Like it was my fault! And there I stood in his office, buck naked with my pucker-hole still throbbing and no job.

Men were already at the very top of my list of “things so avoid or kill.” And now this! A great big slab of bitter icing to spread all over my misery cake.

Mr. Policeman marched up to the car with that big cop scowl on his face. “In a bit of a hurry?”

Four miles an hour over the limit? Going down hill? Was every guy on this entire planet a complete prick? I smiled at him warmly. What choice did I have?

“This is terribly embarrassing, officer. I’m normally such a conscientious driver.”

He took off his dark sunglasses and stared down at me. Then he took a big gander at my tits. I’m ashamed to say that I moved my position to give him a better view of the girls. A ticket plus the expense of traffic school would have been ruinous.

“Plus, you’ve got a tail light out and your license plate sticker is out of date.”

SHIT!!! There was no way in the world I was going to be able to pay for all of this. My lip wobbled. I dipped my chest a little further.

“And I think you may have been drinking.”

What?! It was ten AM.

“No officer. I swear it. I never drink and drive. Plus…it’s the morning.”

“I’m going to have to ask you to take a breathalyzer.”

“Ah…sure, I guess.”

“Now, I only have the organic model on me.”

“Organic?”

“Yes, ma’am. All you have to do is blow into the organic tube and if I like what I see, then you’re free to go. Otherwise, I’ll have your vehicle towed and you can accompany me to the station in the squad car.”

Towed! That would have cost a fortune.

“Of course I’ll take the test. Do I need to get out of the car?”

“No ma’am. You’re in the perfect position, right where you are.” And with that, he unzipped his pants and shoved his floppy penis into the car. Well, I was horrified. How dare he? I sat there for about half a minute, trying to figure out what I should do, while his manly appendage hung there in my face.

“I’m on a bit of a tight schedule here ma’am. Would you rather do this at the station?”

Shit! What I really wanted to do was stick the end of it in my cigarette lighter socket. The whole thing was horrific and surreal. He’d pushed himself against the car and rested his elbows on the roof. All I could see was about a foot and a half of his torso with his waggling schlong right in the middle.

“Ma’am?”

All right, already! Jesus! I reached up with my trembling hand and circled my fingers around his shaft. Almost immediately, it began to puff up and get longer. I thought I was going to throw up. I was apoplectic, revolted and ashamed (oh, and I’d had some greasy onions for breakfast). After a few gentle strokes and a little tickling of his nutsack, he became fully erect. There is nothing uglier in this world than a man’s cock when it’s forcing its unwanted attentions on you. Still, I couldn’t afford to pay for the ticket so I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and stuck it in. Feeling my lips wrapped around that uncircumcised Johnson was the ultimate in sickening humiliation. That weird icky wormy texture of his foreskin on my tongue still gives me nightmares. To make matters worse, I had to give that monster a pretty good hummer or I was going to be there bobbing up and down all day on his wiener. I prayed that he was a premature ejaculator as I slathered up his rod with my saliva. He moaned a couple of times and thrust himself right to the back of my throat, almost gagging me, but I didn’t stop. Then, I had an idea. Taking his member out of my mouth, I started licking his scrotum (which was tough to do because I had to crane my neck and press my face against the interior of the car to reach it). While I was down there, I was pistoning his joint like a champ. Basically, hoping beyond hope that if I licked and pumped hard enough, I wouldn’t have to ingest a load of jizz from this dickweed. He’d just shoot it all over my leather seats. Alas, it was not to be. A hand reached into the car and pulled my head back up to the business end of his doowanger. I’d hardly opened my jaw when he thrust his pant pistol down my esophagus again. I could hardly breathe. That fucking thing kept smashing against the back of my throat and my uvula. I could hear him grunting now as he closed in on his unholy grail. Once more, he snagged the back of my head with his palm but this time huge dollops of creamy jism squirted of his nutsack and coated my mouth and tongue. This unrelenting stream of gonad juice felt like it was going to drown me. Oh, if only it had.

I’ve never really been that fond of the flavor of cum but this gooey helping of evil seed was especially vile. My overwhelming inclination was to spit it all out over his uniform but I tipped my head back and swallowed the lot, like a good little girl. Pissing him off and getting a ticket now that I’d already done this foul thing, was utterly unthinkable. Once he’d finished emptying himself into my mouth, Mr. Policeman stepped back from the car and zipped up his pants. He had this creepy, self-satisfied look on his mug. Yeah, you Nazi Fuckface, you made some poor woman suck your cock. FUCK YOU! I tried to return his smile. It’s hard to tell how successful I was.

“Well, I guess everything seems to be in order. Just watch the speed the next time you’re in these parts.” He tipped his motorcycle helmet at me and swaggered back to his bike.

I wept like Joey Lauren Adams is Chasing Amy for over an hour before I had the strength to drive home.

Oh yeah, and my taillight wasn’t broken.

Needless to say, I was remarkably upset for weeks. I used to like to have a good wank a couple of times a day but now I just couldn’t bear to touch myself. Anything sexual just made me flash back to that creep’s spunk gushing into my mouth. That officious idiot had really fucked me up.

Eventually, I got a decent paying job and got my life back together. Well, most of my life was back together. I’d started dating again. Jim was a terrific guy and I really enjoyed his company but I just couldn’t bear to go down on him. He never said anything, but what gentleman doesn’t like a nice blowjob at the movies or in the drive-thru lane at McDonalds? Even regular sex was a chore. I spread ‘em for Jim’s sake but my heart, and especially my pussy, just weren’t in it.

Something had to be done. I had to face my demons or I was going to be

spending the rest of my life in a sexual graveyard.

One Saturday, I took a couple of Xanax, got in my car and headed out to that same stretch of road. I drove up and down, just over the speed limit, for an hour or so. My stomach practically flew out of my nose when a siren finally blasted behind me. Sure enough, it was Johnny Law and he was still wearing that same self-satisfied smirk as he sauntered up to the car.

“In a bit of a hurry?” he enquired. Jesus, he didn’t even change up his patter.

“I’m so sorry officer. My speedometer must be slightly off.” My hair was a different color and I had long since replaced the shitbox I was driving the last time our paths had crossed. He didn’t seem to recognize me, which was perfect.

“Plus, you’ve got a tail light out.”

Oh, you mean the one that will mysteriously start working again, the second I swallow your semen?

“And I think you may have been drinking.”

BINGO!

“No officer. I swear it. I never drink and drive. Plus…it’s the morning.”

“I’m going to have to ask you to take a breathalyzer.”

“Absolutely! I haven’t had any alcohol in over a week.”

“Now, I only have the organic model on me.”

“Organic?” Why whatever could he mean?

“Yes ma’am.” He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. “Just breathe into this and I’m sure everything will be fine.”

I looked up at him with an anxious expression.

“You mean, if I give you oral sex, you’ll let me off of my speeding ticket.”

“Let’s just saw that the law appreciates those who help the police out in their enquiries.”

“Okay,” I stammered. “I guess I have no choice.”

Mr. Cop rested his arms on my car roof once more and I started to play with the head of his penis with my tongue. I licked and teased his knobby bit till it was rock hard and twitching. Then I gently nibbled the underside of his shaft with my teeth from his gonads right up to the tip. A little sigh could be heard. When I finally took him wholly into my mouth, it quickly became a carnival of sensual delights. This was by far the best blowjob I had ever given. It was wet, warm and wild as I slid his member back into the furthest reaches of my throat and made obscene and noisy slurping sounds. It wasn’t long before his pelvis was thrusting out to meet my masterful suckjob. I could taste little droplets of pre-cum on my palate as he edged ever closer to sweet release. At some point, I managed to take him all the way in, right up to the hilt. I held it there (my lower lip touching the top of his testicles) and turned my throat into a cunt for as long as I could. The moans were getting louder now. It wouldn’t be long. I doubled my suction and tickled his scrotum and asshole with the tip of my index finger. As his leg muscles tensed, I reached into my purse.

A nano-second before he climaxed, I pulled my mouth off him and tasered his balls. Vast streams of ejaculate covered my cheeks, nose, eyelids and hair as he exploded backwards away from me. Screams of unsaintly agony bellowed out of him as he writhed and thrashed about in the middle of the road. I calmly wiped his spew from my face and then drove off, leaving him to tend to his severely roasted nuts. God knows how he managed to ride all the way back to the station while sitting on those tender vittles.

As a precaution against further legal action, I took the liberty of recording the entire larcenous and lascivious act on my cell phone. They’re quite handy little devices, aren’t they?

Now I suck and fuck and wank with the best of them. Jim is over the moon (Especially since I’m starting to enjoy into analingus.).

As for driving, I only do it when it’s absolutely imperative and I make it a point to never go above the speed limit. But, I do keep the taser in my purse, just in case. Wink!