heading

my second

I woke the next morning at around 7.30 to an empty bed. I couldn't remember whether Chris had set his alarm for an early morning surf, but either way he'd managed to sneak off without disturbing me.
A quick shower found me emerging naked from the bathroom again. After yesterday you might think that was a little risky; but I knew the surf was better this morning and in any case my care factor about Ben getting a peak as I slipped into the bedroom was pretty low. Plus if the boys - or at least Ben - weren't home yet I had plans that didn't involve clothes.
The unit was still empty, so dropping my bathroom bag on the kitchen's island bench, I slipped still naked out onto the balcony.
The boys had done pretty well for themselves unit wise. The east facing balcony had a beautiful view across the road to the ocean where I could see a large cluster of guys riding the point break. It was an older style unit with the balcony surrounded by one of those lattice work brick walls; offering enough privacy to sunbake naked while still offering good views over the top of it while you did.
And it had to be conceded this morning was a glorious day for sunbaking. While I take care of my skin, at this early hour, especially allowing for daylight saving being in operation, I was willing to steal half an hour of indulgence. As for the boys, I'd be able to see them crossing the road so if I didn't want to get caught naked, I didn't have to.
I settled myself down on the sunlounge with one of those tourist magazines they leave in holiday units and motel rooms. But the fact was, although I tried focusing on it, I was too distracted. If I'd suffered from an initial disappointment at discovering Chris was a virgin, that had long passed. While Chris might not be capable of the marathon thrusting sessions more experienced guys can do, the fact was he was one of the most thoughtful and satisfying lovers I'd had in a long while.
With that, the animal magnetism towards each other we shared and the fact he was a really nice, entertaining guy, just thinking about him was enough to give me the hots. This morning with the sun warming my pussy at the same time, I was soon simply too aroused to focus on something as ordinary as a magazine; or at least a travel one.
Guys like Chris were always a problem for me. The more I found myself drawn to them, the more I found myself regretting the approach of their departure for home, the more I had to fight back a growing tide of fear of commitment or getting too close. It always tended to take the edge off what should have been a wonderful time.
He was only here for another five days. I was determined to make the most of it. But even more on that beautiful summer morning as my crutch ran hot and wet, I was desperate for him to come back to the unit; alone, preferably naked and rampant with an erection.
I was just fighting back a temptation to put my fingers down between my legs when the front door of the unit opened. I craned my head around to find it was Chris; dressed just in speedos, carrying a damp wetsuit and towel over his arm. Surprised I hadn't seen him cross the road and trying to find out if Ben was with him I asked "Hi, what are you doing home?"
"I got a fin chop in my board. I've been down fixing it so I'll have the board ready for tomorrow"
"That's a pity, but don't you have a spare board?"
"Yea, but this one's my favourite for this surf."
"Did you get some good rides first?"
"A few."
By this time Chris had crossed to the kitchen sink to wash the resin dust off his hands and I'd got up and gone back inside. As Chris bent over the kitchen sink, I came up behind him, wrapped my hands around his hips, lightly fondled his cock where it sat prominently in his speedos and asked "How'd you like another good ride?"
With the first touch Chris's cock had exploded into an erection. I'd amused myself by guiding it out horizontal over the kitchen bench instead of bringing it to an upright position, so now it was trapped that way by his swimmer material, stretching the material to bursting point.
Shaking the excess water off his hands, Chris spun around in my arms to face me, slipped his outstretched erection between my legs to bring it up against my naked crutch and embraced me in a prolonged kiss.
I'd just spent half an hour mentally taking myself half way to an orgasm and was about to stick my fingers between my legs to finish the job. This wasn't a time for a long foreplay. I was running hot and in need of some quick action. I slipped my hand between our bodies, pulled the drawstring on Chris's speedos and with a bit of effort given how it was jammed up against my crutch, pulled his erection out of his swimmers to let the latter drop to the floor and the former bounce back up against my crutch.
Then with our bodies still locked together, I dragged him over to the short edge of the kitchen's island bench.
From the moment I wrapped my arms around him and fondled his cock, I'd already planned my next move and measured him up for it against the bench. At an overall height of a tall 6'2", the base of Chris's cock fell a few inches above the height of the bench. As I reversed into the island bench, I hoped up onto it, lay back far enough to reach a condom out of my bathroom bag, sheathed him, guided him into penetrating me, and then lay back along the bench; initially wrapping my legs around his hips as he still stood on the floor.
Chris is as fast a learner as he was at dealing with my sudden sexual attack on him. Sliding his hands down over my breasts, across my stomach and down over my mons, the fingers of one hand quickly found my clit while the other returned to my nipples; alternating between them, while he started a slow thrusting movement.
Once I knew he was settled, one leg at a time, I unwrapped mine from around his hips and brought them up over his shoulder, letting me feel Chris penetrating me so far I thought he might start hitting my cervix. All the while he's holding himself deeply into me with the arm wrapped around my thigh as its hand fingered me and his thrusting grew harder and faster.
OMG it was good.
I'm ooh'ing and aar'ing away on the point of coming when Ben suddenly flings open the front door. Chris and I both turn our head to see him enter; but all I can think about, all I can say is "don't stop now". In fact at the time I didn't even know what Ben did after the initial sighting. Turning back to Chris I started vigorously thrusting and bouncing my hips against him, getting him to refocus on me and making sure he didn't lose any of the momentum of our lovemaking or the rigidity of his erection.
A moment later the most glorious orgasm burst into my clit and spread through my whole body, causing me to arch my back high into the air as I let out the most soulful prolonged "ooohh". This was no show for Ben, no exaggerated effects this time; everything was induced entirely by my uncontrolled bliss. I'd forgotten Ben might even be there. Giving myself a moment to savour my orgasm I then started bouncing against Chris again until he too exploded forth with an almighty groan and some massive thrusts as he emptied his loan into me.
Exhausted and drained by his efforts, I slipped my legs outside Chris's shoulders to let him bend over me and rest his head on my breasts until we both started giggling at our performances.
It was only about this time I thought "hang on, what happened to Ben". I suppose I just assumed he'd have the courtesy to close the door and wait outside until he was sure we'd finished. But no, as I turned towards the door, there he is standing in the open doorway, the top half of an erection peeking over his low slung boardies. As his eyes met mine he had the audacity to ask "I don't suppose you'd do a threesome?"
In unison Chris and I both let out a "no"; Chris not even looking up from his head's position between my breasts as he did so.
I wasn't going to let Ben spoil the tail end of such a wonderful experience or send us running naked into the bedroom, so I held Chris's head between my breasts, playing with his hair, until I felt him start to soften. As he pulled out, I pulled him up over me and give him a kiss, before releasing him to go to the bathroom and let him deal with the now full condom.
Chris was probably half way to the bathroom before I decided it was time for me to get up from the position I was in sprawled out on the kitchen bench like a side of beef about to be carved up. So I sat up, put my feet down on the floor and hoped off. Then acting as if Ben wasn't there, I walked over to the sink and had a glass of water.
Only then did I really look directly at Ben to say with a smile and a wink "we'd thought you'd be a little longer. Don't worry, I'll clean the bench down."
Finally, more with a wiggle of my bum than a false attempt at dignity, I ambled into the bedroom to put my bikini on.