heading

teachers love

I chewed at a fast pace slightly nervous anticipating his each move as he skipped through the files containing who knows what some science crap I don't give shit. He adjusted those nerdy glasses while opening another file. I looked at the clock above on the wall centre of the classroom. I'm supposed to be jugging few beers this instance instead of sitting here waiting for this damn fucking asshole to give me a lecture in bad behavior. I twisted my blond locks and let out a breath in annoyance seeing start with yet another stupid file. I popped a bubble which made him glimpse in my direction for second indicating the ´take out the gum´ routine face to me. I smirked in return and blew up another bubble that made an even louder popping sound. He was now officially annoyed well now you how I feel.
´´Miss Johnson would you please take out that gum´´ he commanded as if he could. Professor Michael Dawson or as I liked to call him Dorky Mikey, was my Scientist Professor. Of course I never learned a thing in his class as did most others. He six feet tall always wore turtle neck sweaters along with those extremely huge grandpa glasses. To top it off his voice was soft and could put you to sleep in five minutes. I always knew him to be a total bore but never guessed he could have been as irritating as I had found out today. In the evening in the middle of a disinteresting lesson about atoms me, Missy and Jill were throwing paper air planes across the room. If you want know to why, well, it's done every freaking day in his class nobody gives a fuck If he's in front of us trying teach or wearing a pink to too. We only pay attention to texting guys, combing our hair or fixing our makeup. But something must have crawled up his ass when he told me I will be staying behind after class was over for interrupting his speech. Big deal Greg, who was one the hottest jocks in college by the way, tossed a secret dirty note to me in a paper plane. Apparently I was disrespectful for leading a choir of giddy whispering and chuckling among three of us. Like anyone was even listening to the rubbish about different atoms, Missy once threw a fit in the middle in of his pop quiz when someone sent her a picture of her on and off boyfriend making out with another girl. That was one piece of drama I that made everyone burst into laughter when Missy started shouting and launching her books, things I had no idea occupied her authentic Gucci handbag, at Dean. Dorky Mikey had to douche one book. That's what you get for trying calm down a raging woman scorned. At least the short teen soap opera saved us twenty minutes before the bell rang.
´´Well, Miss Johnson´´ he ordered this time much firmer never in that tone before.
"And put it where Mikey?" I asked coyly. Up your damn ass is where I would like to shove it.
"That's Mr. Dawson to you young lady. How about on your forehead since I had to tell you twice" he retorted angrily. Jeez he actually looks serious enough not to mess with.
´´Or maybe I could just keep it here´´ I opened my mouth showing the bubble gum on my tongue before going back to the churlish chewing. ´´You simply let me leave now and then I'll just drop in a bin on my way out. Okay´´ I smiled defiantly.
He bent his head for a minute shaking it what appeared to be frustration due my disobedience. Man, could only imagine the fun I was missing. Greg parents were away and he was throwing a party at his house anybody who was anybody was invited. So only logically I was expected to be there after all Greg broke up with his plastic faced girlfriend last week. Fresh meat was on the Caroline Johnson market I had to have it. We have been exchanging signals all day and that note he wrote explicitly expressing his admiration for the mini jeans skirt I wore today was the tie breaker.
"You know I didn't tell to take this job Mikey" I looked to the ceiling blowing up another bobble. In a flash he rose and I didn't notice a pen he used to burst it almost stabbing my lip.
´´Remove it…´´ his voice was low yet sounded like a lion getting ready to tear his prey apart. I was stunned and intimidated by the fury that engulfed his almond eyes. I quickly tore a page out a notebook to put the gum no way it was going on my forehead though.
´´There's no reason to get so uptight it's just a stupid gum you know´´ I stated rebellious once again. But he kept staring me down in anger which made me flinch in my seat.
´´Just a stupid gum you say. I guess everything is just stupid you Caroline. The tardiness, ill mannered in my class and the constant grades I can't say are 'bad' because not even that describes them! ´´ He barked I guess letting out some hidden stress.
´´And I thought you couldn't be informal, so you do know someone's first name I feel honored´´ I lightly chuckled at his outburst then continued.
´´Before your veins in your head explode lets clarify things Mr. Dawson, first of all, apart from the pack of nerds sitting in the front row, everybody in your class should have those complaints on their files´´ I retorted blatantly.
´´Well then I suppose you can be so kind as to tell me why everyone of you imbeciles even bother to show up to my class since your brains wished to remain empty´´ he spat making my eyes widened. Imbeciles! Did he wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? I thought becoming really pissed.
´´It's simple sir, if some of your students aren't rich kids that don't require any college education whatsoever because they have handsome trust funds, they're parents forced them into Science despite their disinterest in it´´ I snorted indicating I was one of those persons.
´´From what potential I see in you I can hardly imagine what possible career someone like you who doesn't apply herself in anyway thinks she can achieve´´ he raised an eyebrow.
´´I intend on becoming an actress´´ he smirked insultingly at me.
´´I should have known another dumb blond chasing the Hollywood fantasy.´´
I jumped up almost knocking my chair over this jackass was getting on my last nerves. How dare he I've been called many names before but not by a professor and wasn't about to take it from this one. I don't care if he would report me to the school board or try to me expelled he definitely didn't have his professional hat on at the moment did he? I grabbed my bag then stamped my way to the door barely containing my anger.
´´I didn't recall dismissing you young lady´´ I stopped at the door and reverted my face to him.
´´Fuck you! I don't have stay here and take your useless scolding. I bet you´re hating on me because I was one the hot chicks you didn't stand a chance with, you were just another front row loser huh. Dorkey Mikey!´´ I sneered turning to twist the doorknob screw this, a nice party and hook up with Greg was waiting for me. A strong hand suddenly slammed it shut as I felt heavy breathing against the side of my neck.
"Look at me" he said with each furious breathe.
´´I said look at me you little bitch! ´´ He barked causing my heart to jump I quickly turned around and to my utter shock I found a completely different man. I don't where his glasses had gone but his face was clear with pure fury. His cheekbones were squeezed tightly his eyes were dark instead of the usual almond brown. He looked like a serial killer who would reach for his weapon any second. Call me crazy but he actually seemed hot I felt a chill deep inside, my knees began to tremble at his cold gaze.
´´Sit down! ´´ He pointed to a desk I rushed frightened and hopped on top of the desk.
´´You're right you are the same as those girls from my college days. Always dumped their homework on my lap while you all went out with the quarterbacks never knew I existed´´ he spoke sternly obviously revisiting his past. I sat there silent as a mouse I flinched when he snatched my chin.
"What's this, for once your quirky mouth is mute. You know one day you won't have this cute little figure´´ his fingers brushed on my curves through my blouse. ´´Or these long smooth legs´´ he lifted my right ankle and ran his hand up to my knee then further till he reached edge of my skirt.
´´Pull it up´´ I don't why but I obeyed his outrageous command.
He then placed his hand inside my panty and violently dug his fingers into my clit. I cried out at the shot of pain that abruptly consumed me.
´´Shhh. Here´´ he hushed rubbing the walls of my clit firmly but carefully. I exhaled slowly while he combed through my blond hair with the other hand. He went on massaging my cunt until I felt moistures growing as I couldn't suppressed the urge to moan. He took hold of my chin again.
´´You're not a virgin, are you? ´´ I gave him sly smile and shook my head. He then held my neck in steadily forcing me to look at him. ´´Good to know even though you are very tight, when was the last time? ´´
´´A month ago´´ I moaned feeling his torturous fingers circling hitting the nerves I wasn't aware existed. None the guys I've slept with ever did foreplay didn't sure they even knew how to we would always get drunk first then do it.
´´Is that so don't lie to me.´´ he tighten his grip on my neck I wasn't suffocating but it was too firm for comfort. His eyes pierce through me his whole demeanor seemed to have a strange control over my body.
´´I swear it's the truth´´ he heard how sincere my answer sounded and released my neck but then started to pound his fingers in and out of my cunt rapidly. I was about scream out until his hand blocked my mouth. ´´I wonder how you taste, cum for me. Now´´ a few seconds of liquid building and I finally had my orgasm as my juices flowed. He pulled out instantly licking his fingers clean. I watched him amazed at what he just made do and the fact that he simulated everything. He fixed his gaze upon me and came closer filling the space between us he looked so seductive so godlike who the hell was he? Definitely not the same geeky teacher I had ignored for two years. Perhaps this was all a dream and any moment I would wake up. His soft lips connected with mine possessing with a strong kiss I felt my blouse being unbuttoned. Holy hell is he really going take here in the classroom? That's so fucking sexy! I chanted in my head he slipped into my bra and caressed my hardened nipples. He moaned in triumphant satisfactory at the condition he found them in showing how aroused I was.
´´Do you want me in here? ´´ he whispered sucking on my bottom lip.
My mind was sent flying through the window at the intensity of his erected pressed against my bare clit. My body was aching for the return of his touch desperately I couldn't deny it.
´´Yes. Please take me now.´´ I said the yearning in my voice evident.
´´Not yet baby, if you want me to you're going to have to be completely mine. I will have you no other way´´
´´Huh? ´´ I murmured confused by his words. He bent to suckle on my full breasts while pitching my nipples making me yelp closing my eyes at the sting of sensational pleasure he was giving me. He moved downwards to my stomach circling his tongue over my belly ring.
´´I don't want anybody else touching you ever I alone shall do so. Understand? ´´ I opened my eyes and looked down to where he was savoring each ounce of flesh. He suddenly gazed at me seeing the blank expression on my face.
´´What why? ´´ I asked breathless he stood straight running his through my hair he scrutinized me seriously. I remained there sitting with my top unbuttoned and my skirt rolled up exposing my wet clitoris and teased boobs.
´´You heard me I must be only one fucking you´´ he told me sternly with his hands in his pockets.
His dark, predatorily look was resurfaced but damn he was still so sexily alluring I wanted jump on the man's bones right here and now. How could he be making me react his way? It's as if he was a sorcerer casting a black magic spell upon me.
´´You don't own me Mr. Dawson no one does´´ I declared shooting him an equally stern look I hope it was as effective.
He yanked my hair backwards without any warning and brought his face to mine.
´´Not anymore you´ve run loose like a little slut for too long Caroline´´ I swallowed hard his intense stare that could make a wolf runaway in terror.
´´This glorious body is no longer a play field for those punks you always let score. It belongs to me now´´ he traced his index finger over my decorated navel. ´´Every delicious part of you Caroline I will make mine and when I fuck you, you will forget about every other guy who was there before me.´´ He took my mouth so hungrily I thought he was going to bite off my lips. He shoved his tongue deep in my throat keeping my face in place firmly in the palm of his hands. He broke the kiss leaving me dizzy with a burning need I didn't want to let go I wanted him to take me in his strong arms. I gasped as he backed away slowly looking as though he was trying to resist the temptation that was delectably displayed before him. Yes I am quite arrogant every young attractive girl should be.
´´Get yourself together and leave I have papers to grade tonight´´ he said plainly. The surprise and hurt those words cause made me almost want to bury my face in shame. I watched as he sat down around his desk and retrieve his glasses from somewhere in the bunch of papers spread out. My blood was pumping frantically the raging hormones and lust consumed me but I found the strength fix my clothes. I quickly took my bag, got on my feet and not waiting for me to look my way I scurried out the classroom.