heading

Punishment for cheating

I cheated on my husband at the massage parlor I own. Couldn't help it, I cheated on him with 3 guys. When he called to ask what time I was getting home, I was being fucked up the ass. I knew that he would be calling and I wanted him to know I had the opportunity to cheat. My ass was being fucked my a 7" thick cock. After doing the cheating, (a later post), I went home. My husband told me to go directly to the sex room for my punishment. When I got there, he made me strip,as he walked around my body, looking for signs of sex. He grabbed by tit, twisted it, reached down & inserted a finger in my pussy, smelled it & made be lick it clean. He had me bend over & spread my ass cheeks, put a finger up it and looked to see if it was covered in cum. I still had some up there. Did your pussy get fucked? Do you suck cock? Yes, all 3 did my ass, pussy and mouth. And I was a good cock sucker because I swallowed them all. Did they do you at the same time? No I've been with them for the past 2 hours. They did me 1 at a time. You know that you must be punished right? Usually, my punishment consists of rough sex w/ just him. Ice cubes on my nipples, or in my pussy. Grabbing my head & shoving it down towards his cock, forcing his hard 8" into my throat. Punishment was different today. He was there w/his friends. Some who I've never met before. The other difference is since by husband is bi, he only brought straight guys today. That usually means, he'll get into all my holes maybe more than once. He has his friends strip, & has me sit on the middle of the mattress. His friends are all beginning to stroke their cocks. My punishment is to suck everyone, trying to make them cum within 5 minutes. If I do, I'm rewarded with a fuck. If I don't I'm a bad cocksucker, and get a spanking. I thought that I only counted 4 guys, but there were 7 of them, some came later on. I managed to get only 1 spanking, & that was from hubby. He likes to spank me, when is starts he puts an anal plus vibrator into my ass, spanks me & then starts fisting my pussy. When he's done, he lays me down on the mattress. pulls me legs wide open, plays with my clit. My pussy is already soaked from the cheating and the fisting. One by one the guys, get down on the knees and fuck my pussy. Some cum in my pussy, some on my clit, some make me open my mouth, so they can jerk there cum into it. When they leave me husband's not done with me just yet, he gets turned on watching men have their way with his wife. Now I must suck him deep, insert a finger up his asshole & fuck it, while he tells me how good it feels and what a cocksucker I am. Once he floods my mouth, he holds me, takes me upstairs, fills the tub up with water and get in it with me, to rub the soreness of my tits and pussy away. I love my punishment.