heading

Teen sex story

The next day, I wake up early to go to school. I shut off the alarm on my phone and notice today is Halloween. I bought a costume the week before to wear and everyone's going into school wearing them. This year, I'm a 'naughty student'. Not the best to wear to school but I haven't really been making good choices lately so I wear it. It's a red plaid short pleated skirt, a white blouse unbuttoned just enough to see a good hunk of cleavage, long thigh high socks, and some chunky heelsI've been feeling a lot more confident about my body ever since I gave it away to Jake and now I'm ready to flaunt my goods. I go downstairs and realize my moms still home. Shit.I go as quiet as possible through the hallway and slip on a jacket. I hear my mom coming and I'm so close to the front door. I run up and hide my lower half behind the door as my mom walks up to me. Happy Halloween Alex! I made cookies! You want some?" She asks. Uhh..I'll have some after school but I'm gonna miss my bus. See ya!" I yell as I race out the door. Phew. That was close The minute I walk into school all eyes are on me. I can feel the guys eyes staring at me with their mouths dropped and the girls making snooty faces, whispering about me. They're all wearing the same thing they wear every year. A playboy bunny. They shouldn't be talking about me when they look sluttier than I do Wow Alex. Sexy costume." Jeremy Reynolds yells out to me. He's captain of the varsity football team! I didn't even know he knew my name! Once I get to class, I realize I've been getting glares from my teacher, Mr. Brower Have I done something wrong? I ask myself. Maybe this costume isn't following the school dress code. Who am I kidding? No one follows that stupid dress code. Ms.Roberts, can I see you after class." Mr. Brower says as the bell rings. Yeah. Sure He waits until everyone leaves and he shuts the door. Okay what's happening? Did I do something wrong?" I ask Yes, Alex. You did," he begins "you knew I couldn't resist you in an outfit like that. You wanted to torture me didn't you?" He smirks. What...?" I know you have a little crush on me and I've always liked you too. I thought I could control myself but now...you're irresistible." He licks his lips. Listen, I don't..." I start. You don't have to hide it anymore. We don't have much time though. I have a class in ten minutes," he comes closer to me, "you're my sexy student" He then slowly brings his hands down to my ass and squeezes it. I have to go." I stutter as I pull away from him and stumble out the door. What the fuck just happened Alexandria!" I hear a voice call me from behind. I turn around to see Jake. What are you doing here???" I ask immediately forgetting what just happened with my teacher. I cut school to come meet with you!...and I got you something." He's beaming at me. He pulls out flowers from behind his back and a little box. Jake! You're so sweet!" I exclaim. I open the box up to find a bracelet with a green clover charm on it. It was the street. Clover street. That's where the party we met at was." You should have gotten a toilet charm considering where we "did it" haha but really. Thank you so much Jake. I love it Only the best for the love of my life!" He says as he wraps his protecting arm around my waist. He makes me feel so warm inside. Hey. I got something for you too...," I say mysteriously. "Considering our first time was in a bathroom..why don't we make some magic again?" I start to pull him towards the restrooms Hey, you haven't said one thing about my costume?" I say with a pouty face. Hmmm I didn't? I guess I forgot to tell you that you're so..extremely..sexy" he pushes me up against a locker next to the bathroom. The hallway is pretty much empty now despite a few lost freshmen. I pull his arm an lead him into the bathroom. It's empty. I strut up to the mirror pretending to check my makeup, playing hard to get. I pull my skirt up a little bit so he can see just a hint of my Victoria's Secret panties, and re apply my bright red lipstick I pull out of my bra. Jake slowly approaches me from behind and grabs me from behind. Jake!" I giggle. "You're going to make me smudge my lipstick Oh you bet I am." He growls and he leans in for a kiss. We stumble into the largest stall and I shove him to the ground and press my heel on his chest. We're at a position now where he can see up my skirt, and he's loving it. He sits up and runs one hand up my thigh high socks and the other hand is holding my foot down on him so I couldn't escape. But why would I? This is a dream for me. He then begins to kiss every inch of my leg going higher and higher until he reaches my panties. I kneel down and he grabs my thighs and pulls them towards him. Oh god, I love it when you're rough with me." I gasp Oh yeah?" He takes me by my hair and we both go to the ground. He quickly rubs the outside of my panties faster and faster making me moan. I arch my back and he goes faster. Oh... Jake! Ohhhh you're making me so wet!" I moan. Oh baby, I'm going to fuck you so hard." He whispers. He takes my arms and presses them over my head and down to the ground. I'm panting and he presses his body against mine and slowly lifts his hips up and down, rubbing me with his erection under his jeans. He pulls them off with his boxers and he yanks my skirt and panties off. I'm breathing so heavily, waiting for him to come inside me Sorry to stop you at the juicy part! But how do you guys like the story? Should I keep writing? Comment or favorite!