heading

Back to school

Sue and I enjoyed sex a lot, whenever, wherever we could, as often as possible, and then we got married. At first it was great, lying naked together with the freedom of a big bed to roll on, and no rush for time, but, all night, every night ! After a while, sleeping together became just that. We still enjoyed sex, but not very often, and it usually needed something different in our routine to initiate it. I dont think either of us had realised that until Sue got the invitation to go to her old school reunion party. Sue wanted to go. We lived in a nearby village now, so she had lost touch with all of her school friends. It should be good to meet some of them again and find out what had happened to them.


 

 
We started to talk about the old days, remembering things. We started having lots of sex again. Sue told me about some of her boyfriends, especially the ones she had dated when at school. Her confessions always excited me. We would have sex again. Sue claimed that she had never had full intercourse with any of the boys whilst still at school, but her stories of broken bra straps and lost knickers always turned me on. She told me that she became an expert at wanking boys off (her sister had told her that was the best way to avoid getting pregnant) but she never got chance to practice her skills now. I didnt ask her to prove it, we had sex again.


We were both looking forward to going. Sue searched out the dress she had worn for the final dance night at school, hoping that it would still fit. She promised I would like it. I did. It was probably a bit more tight and a little more short than when she was at school, but that made it even more sexy. The short skirt fell down from a high waist, just below her bust. above that just two straps that fastened around her neck halter style, leaving most of her back and her shoulders bare, and the side of her breasts.
"The boys loved this", Sue told me, whilst pulling the straps into the centre, between her breasts, leaving both tits uncovered. I loved it too. I managed to persuade her to wear nylons and suspenders, instead of tights, so that she might really make an impression. We had sex again, and this was only a dress rehearsal. I didnt see much of her on the day of the party because she spent most of the day having her hair and make up done, but, when we were both ready to go out, she looked fantastic.


We started as soon as the taxi pulled away, sitting in the back seat and snogging like teenagers. Sue was wearing a jacket, but had not bothered to fasten it, so I very quickly got to experiment with the straps on her dress. It worked just as easily as she had promised during the demonstration, although I only uncovered the one breast I was playing with.
"Careful, the driver will see", Sue whispered into my ear.

"Good. They are well worth looking at", I replied and uncovered the other breast for his benefit. I started to suck on that one. Before long I had my hand up her skirt.

"He can see my knickers now", she whispered in a giggle.

"Yes, theyll have to go", I replied.

"No", once again from Sue, but I was already pulling at them. She lifted her bum up off the seat to make it easier for me, then helped me to slide them down her legs. With her knickers in my pocket I had complete freedom to play with her cunt. It soon became very wet. We were both remembering how much fun it used to be. I was still rubbing her when we arrived at the venue. The driver turned the light on and turned around to watch. Of course we stopped, but Sue was far too concerned about pulling her breasts back into the top of her dress to notice the driver staring at her cunt whilst I searched for my wallet.


The party was not being held at the school, but a nearby hotel. We were welcomed at the entrance by a woman that Sue recognised, who pretended not to recognise Sue.
"Bitch !" Sue almost shouted as she whispered into my ear after being forced to show her invitation before being directed to the ballroom. "She used to be head girl. Ill leave you to guess how she got that title", she said, showing a sarcasm I wasnt used to. Once inside, she saw several girls that she also recognised, who did recognise her. I was introduced to some, but soon abandoned, finding my way to the bar whilst Sue toured the room talking to her old friends. I found three guys, looking just as lost as me, to talk to. They had actually attended the school, but not many of the old boys had turned up, so had not found any old friends to chat with. They were more than happy to share a few beers with me.

"Which one is your wife ?" John asked. We had all been eyeing up the women and making comments. Sometimes one of the lads would tell me that he used to date that one, if we happened to approve of her appearance now. I think John had suddenly realised the danger of confessing that he had dated Sue.

"The one not wearing any underwear", I replied.

"And how am I expected to find that out ?" he asked in reply, laughing with me.

"Shell be very disappointed if you dont" I told him, which I think excited him. Sue was standing with her back to us, talking to two other girls at the time. John had just confessed to having dated her, although he did not know that she was my wife. I went up to her, interrupting her conversation with a kiss on the cheek, and stroking her bum, lifting her skirt just enough to give the lads a sneak preview as I did so. I told her that I had been talking to one of her old boyfriends and wanted to see if she remembered him. She did.

"He was never really a boyfriend. We just had one date", Sue told us.

"Thats right. You left me for a rugby player on our first date. I didnt even get to walk you home. You still owe me a goodnight kiss", John added, filling us all in on the story of their past love life. Sue laughed and apologised, telling him to come and find her later. Sue then led me off to introduce me to some of her old friends that she had found, all women and all now married. Hardly any of the women had brought their husbands, and very few of the old boys had turned up, so when the dancing started it was mostly girls dancing together. I did dance with Sue, although we also had a few drinks.


Towards the end of the evening they turned the lights right down and played a few slow songs. Whilst dancing with Sue I steered her into a dark corner and pushed her against the wall. We were acting like teenagers again, snogging passionately. I uncovered one of her tits and played with it for a while before pushing my hand up inside the front of her skirt, almost surprising myself to discover that she was not wearing knickers. Her cunt soon became very wet. I heard the d.j. announce last orders at the bar.
"Go get the pretty lady a drink. Ive come to claim that goodnight kiss", John said with his hand on my shoulder, pulling me away from my wife. Sue giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. I went to buy us both drinks. There was a long queue at the bar. When I came back they were still kissing. John had his hand up inside her skirt. I was fairly sure that he had found out that she was without knickers. Sue was not complaining. She still had both arms around his neck. I stood, holding a drink in each hand, watching for at least two minutes before the lights came on. The kissing couple separated.

I handed Sue her drink. Johns two friends appeared and handed him one. They must have both been watching and waiting. We all found a table and sat down. I announced that I was going to call the taxi firm - our return trip had not been pre booked because we had no idea what time we would want to leave. John offered us a ride home in his taxi. I already knew that he lived in the same village as us, but I was telling him that there would not be room. He promised that there was, because he had booked a proper taxi, the old black ones that seat six passengers, so there was plenty of room.

"Were you all hoping to trap off ?" Sue asked when hearing that they had booked a taxi for six. John just looked at her and smiled. It was his friend Rob who told us that it was his brother driving the taxi, so they had got it cheap. After Sue agreed to share the ride home Jim somehow managed to get us another round of drinks, even though the bar had closed. Sue said he was very clever, thanked him with a kiss and even allowed him to uncover one of her nipples. He left it showing. Im not sure Sue noticed, but we all did.


It was a proper taxi, the type with two bench seats in the back, both facing each other. All the lads sat next to each other, travelling backwards, and facing us. Sue responded immediately when I kissed her, allowing me to uncover both tits, even though she knew we were being watched. By the time I got my hand up her skirt she was past caring, or maybe the idea turned her on; she was already wet. After rubbing her cunt for a few minutes I pushed my fingers inside and finger fucked her until she cum. I left her skirt pulled up, making sure all three lads could see her cunt lips, open and throbbing, when I kissed her mouth again.
"My turn". We had stopped kissing, Sue had sat up straight, pulled her skirt back down, then noticed that John had taken his dick out and was stroking it when she made her threat. She reached across the aisle between us and took hold of it. Seeing Sue pulling on Johns dick, the other two lads both got their dick out too. Sue noticed. She let go of John and took both new dicks into her hands. Whilst holding a dick in each hand she leaned even further forward and took the one in the middle into her mouth.


John tried to fuck her mouth with it, but Sue pulled her head away. She let go of both dicks, but then took the one on her left in both hands and sucked on his helmet for about a minute before switching to the one on the right and treating Jim to the same treatment. After that, she went back to John. Holding his dick with one hand, she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and rubbed the head of his penis against it until she made him cum. He squirted his cum all over her face. Sue took a packet of tissues out of her bag, used one to wipe her face clean, then gave the boys one each.
She took hold of Robs dick, pointing it up towards his belly, then stretched her hand out straight to cover its entire length with it. She used her flat hand to rub his dick up and down against his own body until she made him cum too, this time shooting his sperm into the tissue she had provided. Jim was frantically pulling on his dick as he watched, but Sue was not going to miss him out. She asked John to move across to the other side so that she could sit between the other two lads. Rob was still cleaning himself up as Sue used both hands to take hold of Jims dick. Holding his shaft in one hand, she rubbed the side of his purple dome against the palm of the other hand, rapidly. It took her less than a minute to make him cum.

"My sister taught me how to do that", she said to me, whilst sitting up straight between the two lads, both of whom still had their dick sticking out of their pants, both still hard.

"Im self taught", John replied. He pushed Sues legs apart and dropped onto his knees between them, pushing his head between her thighs and licking her cunt. Sue grabbed hold of the dicks on each side of her and squeezed them hard. With Sue holding their dicks, both lads uncovered her tits and sucked on a nipple each. Sue had a man sucking each tit, a dick in each hand, and a third man eating her cunt., whilst I watched. She almost jumped off her seat when she jerked through her orgasm.

She lurched back to my side of the cab and hugged me. She was sitting between me and John. Her skirt was up high and he was stroking her bum. Both tits were uncovered and I was squeezing one of them as I kissed her. This is the sight that Robs brother was treated to when he opened the door. We were home. None of us had noticed that the cab had stopped. I had to push Sue up into sitting straight before she realised. Her skirt was up around her waist and both tits uncovered as she staggered out of the cab.

"No charge", Robs brother said as she stood up straight on the pavement. Sue kissed him on the cheek. He rubbed his hand across her cunt. John smacked her arse, which was still uncovered. I managed to climb out and join her.

"Hope to see you again", John said.

"You know where we live", I replied. We were outside our house.