heading

Deactive

Taking a drag of my cigarette, I cross my legs as I sit on the couch naked. Waiting for you, I glare out of the window thinking, breathing calmly, contently. You walk slowly to the couch, eyeing me, wearing a full suit with a tie. "Detective Danovan, how is that case you finally figured out," I look over towards you with a smirk across my lips.
You stood in front of the couch looking down at me. "I finally got the killer, why?" You ask looking confused but keeping a composure.
I smile, taking another drag. "Are you sure you have the right person?" I take another drag, ashing into the glass tray. Watching the ash, you begin to get angry, "why wouldn't I be?!" You step closer, making me chuckle lightly.
"The plot was too briliant, you know something is off. The writter of that was way too far ahead." Before I could ash you stood over me, " the case is closed, no more of this shit." Rolling my eyes I stand up, putting out the cig in the glass dish already covered in ash. I make my way to the bathroom, pulling on a sheer silk robe. Walking into my bedroom, you stand at the door with your hands in your pocket, your jacket is laying across my chair. Looking at my dresser, you poke around at my many makeups and perfume bottles.
As I pull back my bed sheets, I tighten my robe tie and climb onto my high set queen sized bed. Sitting up against pillows, I watch you stand at the foot of my be as I put on my glasses and begin to read. "Cole, whats wrong?" I get out of bed and make my way to you as you begin to visibly get upset, your job taking a toll on you, "fuck". I lay you down on the bed kissing you, trying to take off the suit that was beginning to constrict you. Unbuttoning your shirt, you finally kiss back as I pull off your shoes and socks, starting on your pants. You pull me up to strattle you, as I continue kissing your chest and lips trying to comfort you. Making my way lower I slide off the bed kissing down to your already loosened belt.
As I slide your pants off, I continue kissing you everywhere. Scratching your chest I reach into your pants pulling out your hard cock. Admiring your size, I look up at you, to see you looking down at me, moaning and your hand touches my face. Pulling you into my mouth I hear you moan audibly, sliding your hands into my hair. The more my tounge moves around, the harder you became. I scratch at your chest lightly, making eye contact and keepibg it as I take more of you into my mouth. Lifting yourself onto your elbows, you watch as I quicken my pace as you begin thrusting into my throat. Panting lightly, you throw your head back and look down to continue watching. You lift my head, stopping me and lightly pushing me back to slide off the bed. My robe is in the way, so you untie it and let it fall to the floor, allowing you to look over my body. Leaning down, you kiss me then take a hold of my neck getting behind me and massaging my boob with the other hand. Bending me over, I put my hand on the bed as you take your hands and guide your cock to my clit. Slowly sliding it back and forth allowing yourself to feel the wetness youve created against my lips. I look behind me to watch your face as you tease me, seeing a stern, and still quite upset face.
I begin moaning as you continue massaging my clit and pushing only the tip into me then pulling out. As ready as I think I am for you, I immediately find myself pleasured and unable to take it. I try to push back onto you, but you dont allow me. You push me into the bed slapping my left ass cheek and holding down my neck into the bed. Reaching back, I try to grab some part of you to pull you deep, but my arms cant reach. I begin to whimper and beg but you cover my mouth and slap my ass again, going back to massaging my clit. "Your perfect little pussy gets so wet for me," you slowly slide in to me until your very end. I moan loud, arching my back taking all of it. Pulling out slowly, you slap my ass as one of your fingers makes its way past my lips and I begin to suck on it, wishing it was the hard cock you were teasing me with. Grabbing my arms, you slowly thrust in releasing a grunt, making me cry out even louder.
Reaching up you grab my neck pulling me backwards into you as my hands stayed on the bed grabbing the sheets for dear life. You gradually speed up, and by the time youre pounding into me I begin to cum squirting onto your hard cock. I bury my face in the bed, not wanting the sound to carry. You still never slow, causing my back to arch and my legs start to give out. With each thrust I can feel the tears build up in my eyes, making every moan louder than than the last. When you finally slow down, thrusting hard and deep, I have already came again, and feel the bext coming closer. You stop, deep inside me and lay on top of me, your hands grabbing at my hands, collecting them from grabbing at the sheets. Your heartbeat fast and hard and your breath on my neck as you slowly kiss across my back. Feeling your body come off of mine, your arms wrap around me picking my up gently and laying me on the bed, with my head on a pillow. Feeling your hardness slide out of my wetness made me shiver. Opening my eyes, you were staring, with one hand making its was down my stomach and back up slowly. You close you eyes leaving your hand on my hip, " i need to cum deep in you."
Before I could say anything, your body was hovering over me, and your lips take mine lifting my leg onto your shoulder, leaving the other bent next to you. Again you start slowly, deep and quick but pulling out slowly. Immediately my body responds back, and you take it in. You bend to kiss me, making hickies before standing back up. Reaching up to touch you, your hands grab my wrists pinning them to the bed. Speeding up you shorten the strides, eventually using only the tip, teasing me. Playing with my nipples, I feel your hands letting go of my wrists. As you slide deeper into my pussy, you hold my waist, using it to pull yourself deeper into me.
I hear you moan, then grunt as you start pounding faster with each deep intake of breath you make. Watching the pressure build across your face, my body releases again, sending cum dripping out of me as you never slow. Shivering as you release inside me, I feel it slowly seeping out as you feel my pussy slowly relax from my release. Pulling out, you move down to lay your head on my chest, allowing my arms to move up to your shoulders. Making sure your eyes are closed I move my arm off and reach under my pillow to feel for my knife, which surely wasnt there.
Universal Web Directory / Quality Listing site for your Business
  concept tution center kathmandu
Himalayan Goat Breeding Farm
Ghar Jagga karobar pvt ltd manakamana Sekuwa corner old baneshwor , kathmandu
Bungkot New Horizon English Academy
  Lukeko Samaj Nepali youn katha online